SPECIAL DEAL FOR JANUARY 2015: To celebrate the New Year and the launch of our ‘preparing for your wedding photography’ blog posts, Danish Apple Photography are offering a limited-time offer of 10% off any bookings received by 31st January 2015. Service personnel will receive an additional 5%!
Please note that this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, bookings must be made and any deposits paid by 31st January 2015. Weddings must be for 2015 or 2016, all other photography sessions must take place by 31 June 2015.
Planning Your Wedding Photography
I want to talk a little more about the preparation that goes into a wedding, as a photographer. Despite what some people may think, there’s actually an awful lot to it, so I thought I’d split it up to make it easier to follow. Over the next few days we will go over just what exactly your photographers get up to and I will update this page regularly as the new sections get added.
Preparing for your wedding photography:
- Meeting your wedding photographer
- The pre-wedding shoot
- Scouting out the wedding location
- Planning for any weather on your wedding day
- The day before the wedding
- Photography on your wedding day
- The ‘Killer’ Shot
- Editing your wedding photos
- The Graphistudio wedding photobook
- Help us!
- Trash the Dress!
- Drawing inspiration from any and everywhere
Feel free to take a look and when you’re done, get in touch!